15th to 18th August 2018
A marathon like no other in the home of long distance runners!
Previously known as the 'Masai Mara Kenya Marathon', come and join ordinary folks doing extraordinary things for a fantastically good cause at the Perimart Marathon - Masai Mara! It’s a family friendly fun series of running, walking, partying, gigs, game drive safari and other exciting events!
The Marathon Adventure event will be held in Siana Location of Narok South District in aid of the activities of both Mend the Gap and Perimart International in Kenya.
Planned Schedule of Activities
• Tuesday 14th August: Arrival in Nairobi and travel to Perimart Nalepo Marathon village camp in Masai Mara
• Wednesday 15th August: 1K, 5K and 10K Charity Sponsored Walk
• Thursday 16th August: 1K, 5K and 10K Charity Sponsored Run
• Friday 17th August: Full and Half Marathon (42 and 21 kilometres)
• Saturday 18th August: 50K, 100K and 200K Bike Ride
The marathon event itself ends on the Saturday, however those wishing to stay longer to take part in game drives, parties, gigs, cultural events, guided nature walks in the Mara, volunteering in Perimart International and Mend the Gap projects, can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.